So, friday nights are much anticipated in our home, because that is the night each week that Paul and I go out to a nice dinner, and enjoy a "stress-free, homework-free, party all night" evening together! The rest of the week, whether good or bad, is always brightened by our Friday night plans. Paul called me friday afternoon and told me he already had made plans for us for the evening. . . so I knew that it was even going to be more exciting than usual! So, I rushed to the mall, bought myself a new outfit so I could look great for my man, and hurried home to get ready. Paul walks in the door and guess what?! He hands me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Yes, he is all mine ladies! So sweet and romantic. Then we head off for a delicious dinner (Paul made reservations) at the Macaroni Grill, one of our favorites. After dinner, we headed next door to AMC for a movie of my choice- and I decided on Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief. It was actually really good! And the best part was that we had Brightlie with us and she was a perfect angel the entire night- her first time ever to the movie theater! What a great night!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday Night Surprise
So, friday nights are much anticipated in our home, because that is the night each week that Paul and I go out to a nice dinner, and enjoy a "stress-free, homework-free, party all night" evening together! The rest of the week, whether good or bad, is always brightened by our Friday night plans. Paul called me friday afternoon and told me he already had made plans for us for the evening. . . so I knew that it was even going to be more exciting than usual! So, I rushed to the mall, bought myself a new outfit so I could look great for my man, and hurried home to get ready. Paul walks in the door and guess what?! He hands me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Yes, he is all mine ladies! So sweet and romantic. Then we head off for a delicious dinner (Paul made reservations) at the Macaroni Grill, one of our favorites. After dinner, we headed next door to AMC for a movie of my choice- and I decided on Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief. It was actually really good! And the best part was that we had Brightlie with us and she was a perfect angel the entire night- her first time ever to the movie theater! What a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment