Yes, I am obsessed with shopping. Just look at Brightlie's closet! Yep, and this isn't even close to what is in her dresser! She rarely wears the same outfit twice! Spoiled, no I like to call her loved! Everyone who knows me sees this as one of my greatest... um... well lets just call it a hobby (some say weakness/faults, I like to call my ability to get amazing deals on cute clothes a gift). So, I have now invested my time into cute baby bargains! Oh man, the deals you can find, because no way am I willing to spend $24.00 on one onsies! However, I am quickly finding that my gift, although enjoyable, is actually useful to others, in that I hope you will love some of the places I shop as much as I do! So for your lil one, here are a few of my favorites:
1) Babies R Us... become a club member, get a free card, start getting points, get good deals and bonus coupons! Always having some type of sale.
2) JC Penny ... try them on power weekends for door busters
3) Khols ... also, a power weekend, door busters only plan.
ONLINE:
* diapers.com for your large packs of diapers/wipes (about the same as costco, but check for great deals)
* for all other baby items, babymallonline.com !!!!!! It is amazing! I promise, great quality for low low prices! I was worried at first, but I ordered and was super pleased! Everything is new, shipped quickly, and the clothes I got were made out of soft cotton, not the crummy rough stuff you can sometimes find that feels like sand paper. So, don't delay, buy today! Online shopping isn't quite as fun as walking the mall, but it works!
Lastly, for your baby girl, go to ebay and type in search "infant hair bows" and "infant headbands" and you can find some amazing deals on flowers, bows, and super stretchy elastic woven headbands!
Anyways, that all for the moment, but I'll keep you updated on my latest shopping explorations!
No comments:
Post a Comment