Monday, July 18, 2011

July Adventures!

Lots of adventures happened this week- so of course i took tons of pics!  
Summer is going by fast, but we are making lots of memories &
 enjoying the adventure! 
 Brightlie loves to play! She is getting so big!


 She is my little movie star babe- already prepared for the 
pressures of the paparazzi!


 B is momma's big helper!  (which is great when 
she is the one causing the messes!)


 This past week i spent Mon.-Thurs. up at FBE (Female Bonding Experience)
in Cedar City which was fun-filled family reunion with my Mom's Mom's side if the family.  That
meant lots of extended family and fun cousins i've never known.  It was great to get away!
And I got to spend time with my fav cousin Kelli- that's us at Bryce Canyon! Even though
my mom wasn't there, it meant a lot to get to know her relatives. 


Besties!  
Yep, Thurs. night I spent the evening with Tiffany (and our hubby's, and a million other people)
at the opening premiere of the final HARRY POTTER movie- it was great!


 Our sweet princess- love her dress!!!!


 Paul's older bro Weston got baptized, so we were excited to 
share this exciting day with him! And Paul got to be the one who did the 
baptizing, so it was really special! 


Lastly, we just love our Brightlie girl!  I can't believe that she is 
already 20 months old.  She is so smart, independent,
and vibrant.  She is picky, and knows exactly what she wants.
We are so happy to have such a joyful, wonderful child in our home!

1 comment:

  1. Ok where did you get that red maxi dress??? I love it! PS, let's do lunch soon. Because I need to see my little Brightlie asap!

    ReplyDelete