Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring is here!!!!!

BRIGHTLIE
15 months stats
weight: 27 lbs. 10 oz.
height: 32 & 1/2 inches
head circ: 48 cm
95% (percentile) for everything!!!

This, the first week of March has been fairly simple: weather is in the mid to high 70 degrees, Brightlie had her 15 month check-up (better late than never), Paul is excited for the upcoming  arrival of Spring Break, and I am excited for Spring fashions to bloom! But mostly, our lives revolve around Brightlie, and this week I busted out the camera to capture our Princess in motion!
 Brightlie & Rigby, best friends  :)

 Just brushin her hair... and lookin fine!

 So funny! I was doing laundry and B jumped into the basket-
so I said, "hey B, say cheese!" and this is her happy face!

 Brightlie's poor lil foot-
it got cut when she open the door on it :(

 One of her favorite stuffed animals-
Someday she is gonna want a real pony

 Sunday afternoon- playing, playing, and more playing!

"Chillin with the phone and remote- I'm happy!"  :)

 Peek-a-boo, I see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment