Okay, so to be honest, spring break at our home was mostly just hanging out around the Valley, since we didn't actually go on vacation... but we still had a good time and enjoyed having Paul home for a change :)
We went out to eat at Baci's,
this amazing italian restaurant on Ellsworth & Germann
Brightlie loves pasta!!!!
Had to stop by Carter's to make sure Brightlie's
wardrobe is always up to date on the latest spring fashions!
Shopped at Chandler Mall... I went on a shopping spree...
total for the week, around $300- lots of new clothes for all of us- I'm happy!
total for the week, around $300- lots of new clothes for all of us- I'm happy!
Happy Birthday Mike! - yes, he loves B!
Our friends, Leeandra & Mike, out to celebrate
his birthday at Carrabbas- YUMMY!
Yes, Paul is a stud.
"Excuse me.... I'm ready to eat!" -B
We LOVE going out to eat!
Brightlie loves clothes almost as much as mommy!
(and yes, that is my new shirt... apparently B wanted to try it on)
Me & B... out shopping and having fun in the sun!
Cutest girl!
Paul & I at the movies!!!!
Got the red vines... sat. night date, saw Red Riding Hood- it was good it my opinion!
ahh..... remember the good old days when we paid to go to
the movies and DIDN'T watch it? what has happened to us? ;)
Good times, good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment