Thursday, September 2, 2010

My new short, colored, hair!

So, yesterday I went into my hair salon Chicago's Lookin Good, and had my hair lady Gail (the only woman I trust) give me a huge makeover. I sat in the chair from 11:15 AM to 3:00PM- NO JOKE! Having Black hair is a mess, i tell ya! Anyways, she chemically relaxed it, washed, colored/highlights throughout, washed & conditioned, blow dried, cut, and flat ironed(styled). Oh my goodness! So much work! $160 later, I now have a cute new do. Beauty don't come cheap. And, this was my first time EVER to color my hair! What a big deal (at least to me)! Hope everyone likes it- cuz I sure do! I was nervous at first but over the past 24 hours, I have come to love it! Look out- here comes the new me!

2 comments:

  1. I think we need to see a picture of this new short do! I bet it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi- You need to stop by ("when you come to town")and let me see this new "DO"!!!! Sounds cute...Karen

    ReplyDelete