JUNE....
We got to celebrate Paul's 27th birthday! It was a lot of fun- we went to a new restaurant, called Benihana's. It is awesome, cuz you sit around a large flat stove, and your own personal Japanese Chef cooks all of your food in front of you, putting on a big show!
We doubled with our dear friends, the Anderson's which is always fun, and we all enjoyed a great night out!
Our chef!
Father's Day 2013
Paul is the best father and "daddy" anyone could ever ask for. He is kind, loving, firm but gentle, loves to play and wrestle. He is always greeted most enthusiastically when he walks in the door each evening by two girls who totally adore him! He helps with bath-time & story-time, plays outside, encourages dress-up, takes the girls to the grocery store with him, helps with discipline, and is INVOLVED! That is really the key.He loves to listen to Brightlie as she tells him about her day. He gets on the floor and rolls around playing "monster" with the girls as they scream with delight! He is affectionate and loving, and complimentary of each of the girls' unique talents. He is the perfect Dad, and I am so proud to call him my husband. Happy Father's Day, Paul!
It's a ........BOY!
So, we had my 15 weeks ultrasound and we were both so nervous, in hopes that
Dr. Beck would reveal the gender. And he did! After only a moment of looking at the screen,
we were able to see... well, a little something extra! Yep, it looks like it's gonna be a boy!
Of course, Dr. Beck said he will re-affirm this at the 20 week appt. just to be safe, since the umbilical cord was between the baby's legs, but even so, he still is pretty sure it's a boy. Well,
I'm gonna be honest. I was crying... not really tears of joy. I'm terrified! This is a whole new
ball game for us- uncharted territory. But, I am sure I will get used to the idea soon enough. Plus,
everyone else was hoping for a boy, so at least everyone will be happy for us!
Here is to Baby BOY Reidhead, due Dec. 20th, 2013.
No comments:
Post a Comment