Sunday, March 24, 2013

Brightlie Says

Oh my gosh!  We seriously LOVE Brightlie's funny age of 3.  She says the FUNNIEST things!  Here are just a few of our fav quotes that we love hearing her say.... (sometimes, it reminds me that she really does hear what I say throughout the day)! Some of these are regular, some are just random, but we certainly love to hear all her smart comments!
She's 3 yrs., going on 13!!!!!!

  • "I like you, I love you" (She doesn't usually just say, i love you.  She has to tell you she likes you first).
  • "Peyton is the cutest"
  • "I'm gonna go to the temple, & get a ring, & get married, and like a boy!"
  • "Um, we don't do that Dad"  (When Paul was rough housing on the couch, she told him!)
  • Daddy asked her if she wanted to wear her pull-up panties, or if he should put them on her. Her response, B: "You're too big dad".
  • I was doing my makeup before we left the house for a play date.  B: "Let's go Mom, gotta hurry up!"
  • "I like pink cupcakes and white ice cream!"
  • "I don't like potatoes".... she makes sure to repeat this at least 3 times before we even sit down at the table if she sees potatoes or any kind. 
  • "{Mom, Dad, Peyton} "We're best friends.  Best friends."
  • In response to why she wants to do something or why she did something, "Cuz I do that."
  • "I don't like Naps!"  
  • When asked her full name, "Buggie Donna Reidhead".  Yep, she still calls herself Buggie.
  • When she gets excited about something, "OOOoooooooohhhhhhh"  (Sounds like oooooeewww)
  • If i try to correct her language, i'll say, no B, it's strawBERRY. She replies: "That's right!"  instead of repeating the word correctly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment