Sunday, May 13, 2012

26

Happy birthday to me!  I can't believe that I am 26 years old now.  Crazy to think I am entering the next major phase of my life- my 2nd quarter of a century.  :)  In my first 25 years I accomplished:  baptism, earned my YW award, completed HS, graduated from ASU with honors, dated & married my best friend, supported my Mom's fight/loss with Cancer, became a homeowner, & had 2 baby beautiful baby girls.  WOW!!!  I can't even imagine what the upcoming adventures will be, but I'm sure that the Lord has plenty more exciting things in store for my life! 
So, this past week was my 26th birthday (i'm getting old!!!) & Mother's Day!  Paul was so wonderful and made both days so very special!  I love him and his efforts to make me the happiest girl in the world!  
Turning 26
My birthday-day started off with Paul taking me... you guessed it- shopping!!!
We hit up Scottsdale mall where I bought myself a new shirt, accessories, and MAC makeup!
 Then in the evening, on our way to dinner, Paul took me to 
PANDORA at San Tan Mall.
What a special surprise- what girl doesn't like nice jewelry!?
 Isn't it pretty!?  It is a sterling silver charm bracelet!
Thus on special occasions, I can continually add 
more charms one at a time!
 For dinner we met up with my SIL Chelsea (& her hubby Danny)
at The Keg steakhouse for a romantic and delicious meal.  And the dessert
was fabulous!   After dinner we went to the movies, and saw The Avengers.
What a great date night with good food, great company, and 
lovely gifts!

Happy Mother's Day
Roses & gifts from my sweet hubby & girls
 (Brightlie was so excited for me to open my presents!)

 Me and my adorable girls!!!  I love being their MOM!

A child's artwork---Priceless!
The Mother's Day card Brightlie colored for me.

Me & Brightlie 
2.5 years ago the Lord helped me become something more...
I became a mommy!  What a sacred and divine calling!
It's not always easy, but they are totally worth it!

My Mother's Day gift...
a willow tree, figurine set- with a Daddy, Mommy, baby, & little girl
(Our little family!  How thoughtful is Paul?!)   
I love it!!!!
I'm so lucky to have Paul as my husband and best friend, 
& I am so blessed to be a mother to two darling girls!
I love them so much and am so happy to call them mine!

BRIGHTLIE DONNA
2.5 years old

PEYTON SAGE
3 weeks old

 

No comments:

Post a Comment