Also this week, Paul gt his first official job interview offer, so we are excited to see what this company has to offer. Paul will be flying over and meeting with them in 2 weeks- yikes! :)
Our sweet girl!
Finally, the highlight for the week, was of course, Brightlie. Sometimes being a mom is hard. It requires being a maid, a taxi driver, a doctor, a chef, an entertainer, a patience practicer.... and it often doesn't leave much time for me to have "Me Time". Somedays, especially being 8 months prego, i often feel overwhelmed, tired, and lacking inspiration as to how to make my days more exciting. Luckily, Brightlie helped remind me of how important motherhood is. We have been working on saying "peeze" (please) & "Tank you" (thank you) when asking for and receiving things (such as food, movies, books, etc.) Brightlie is good at it, but usually only when prompted by a reminder, such as "how do we ask?" or "here you go, now what do you say?" She is getting it, but it is a slow process. However, on Thurs. morning I was making breakfast and not thinking much of it. I put it on B's plate and went to grab the juice. Then, I hear in a clear little voice, "tank you mommy, tank you". I almost fell over! I was so proud and it made me almost cry. I am so thankful for Heavenly Father's simple reminders of how important being a mom is, and for the joy of my sweet little girl who reminded me that the sacrifice of being a stay at home mom is well worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment