HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
5/8/11
Happy Mother's day to my sweet mother
who I love so dearly- my best friend, my personal cheerleader,
my advocate, my go-to. She is
one of the greatest people I know, and through her
struggles, I am who I am today. Her example of faith is
truly inspiring. I miss her, but I
am grateful to know I will one day be with her again.
Happy Mother's day to me!!!!
I love being a MOM- i truly do. It is so fun to spend each day with my best lil friend-
I take Brightlie everywhere with me! And there are rough days- poopy diapers,
crying (me & B), tiredness, too much to clean, groceries to get, and days where being a mom
seems like a lot of hard work-
but most of the time I am busy having fun, playing, learning,
teaching, helping, holding, hugging, reading to, and smiling at my beautiful baby girl! (who is now a toddler!)
I truly enjoy being Brightlie's mom and am so blessed to have such a
loving a supportive hubby!
Paul bought be beautiful flowers
And he made breakfast!
Crepes, yummy!!!!
The Queen and her Princess!
Brightlie (Paul) bought me a fabulous new purse
for Mother's Day! YAY!
And Paul picked out this amazing card- so me, right?!
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
love it! and B designed/colored it!
And finally, Paul made me a delicious dinner of
chicken enchiladas, layered bean-dip, chips, and sparkling cider. Yum!
Thanks Paul and Brightlie- i am loved!!!!
Below are 2 of the funniest and most true little 'mom'ism videos you have ever seen!
ENJOY!!!! I laughed so hard! The 1st one is hilarious, The 2nd one is so TRUE!!!
(very clean and totally appropriate- don't worry!)
Love, kristi
No comments:
Post a Comment