This week has been pretty simple! It was nice to celebrate the beginning of the week with my hubby for Valentine's Day, but other than that the week has been fairly relaxing....and chilly! I love the colder weather though, because it actually feels like winter! Rain and cold temps... but I guess compared to all the sbow the rest of the US is getting, they probably think we are warm! Well, I like the AZ chill.
Not too much else... I did get released from YW today, but they put me back into
Primary to team teach with my hubby! We are over the 7-8 yr. olds :)
Also, I started babysitting an adorable little girl, Alexandra, who is only 7 weeks old! She is so precious and Brightlie loves her.That's really about it- here are some pics....
All bundled up! It's cold & rainy outside!!!!
The beautiful flowers Paul gave me for Valentine's Day
Brightlie & Alexandra-
she is so sweet, and B adores her. She loves to come and try to hand her
toys and baby rattles. She even wanted to try to share her binky with her! SO glad that Brightlie (in general)
is willing to share :) Also, I love holding a newborn! She is so little!
Makes me ALMOST ready for another one.... almost. :)
At Dana Park shopping plaza- B loved the big fountain!
Hanging out with NANA, Grandma Biggs @ Costa Vida!
Yummy food, good times!
Brightlie & Great Grandma Biggs "NANA"
Of course I am biased, but I think Nana's favorite grandchild is Brightlie!
Me & Nana :)
Brightlie loves Peanut butter & Jelly sandwiches!
What a mess! But oh, what fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment