Fall is here!!!!! October is here, and I am so happy! It is officially time for for Fall decorations, and the next few months are my most favorite of the yr.! I love to decorate my house based on the season and Hobby Lobby helps with that! (And it makes my home feels so cozy to me) :)
Daily life is fairly busy, between Paul's school, work, & hw, and me chasing Brightlie, working as my Aunt's receptionist, and managing our home... there is never enough time in the day! But I am excited for fall, and the joy that the upcoming holiday season brings! Which reminds me... it's time to start thinking about Brightlie's Halloween Costume, Brightlie's 1st Birthday, Thanksgiving plans, Black Friday, Christmas activities, the works!!!! I can't wait!
Decorations have begun!
Brightlie is getting sooo big!
She loves to use her hand to eat,she is a turbo fast crawler,
loves our dogs, is going through a "clingy" stage with Paul
and I, and truly continues to be the joy of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment