Sunday, June 20, 2010

June's going well!





This week has been a fun one! Brightlie is kinda crawling around! She finds her way to slither, scoot, and roll around and somehow ends up across the room! She is as cute as ever, and fills each day with joy!

Paul and I had fun hanging out with Dallin & Laura Ellingson, going out Friday for dinner at Applebees and a movie, and then going on Sat. to the Swap Meet! It was great! More exciting news this week- AMANDA had her baby!!! I loved meeting Landon Michael Kelsch, Amanda and Brent's lil baby! He is adorable!!! Congrats Amanda!

Finally, I am very thrilled to be starting my own Mary Kay Business as an Independent Beauty Consultant! I love beautiful makeup and skin care products that make women feel happy and good about the way they look!
That's all for now.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment