Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy belated Easter!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

The Easter Bunny brought Brightlie a book, socks, & an outfit!

"Happy Easter Great Grandma Reidhead!"

"Maybe I'll keep this look- adorable bunny?"

Brightlie with her new Easter dress

I made Brightlie's Easter dress! My first official sewing project! (BIG thanks to Marian Reidhead a.k.a. Paul's Mom- she helped teach me to pick out fabric & a pattern, learn to sew, and helped finish the dress, & it was a success!)

"Look at all this stuff!"

Nana Biggs, Me, B, and Paul at Olive Garden- YUMMY!

Nana & Brightlie! (She's Nana's favorite!)


Hello friends! Well, I hope everyone had an awesome Easter! We had fun, enjoying time with family, and taking lots of fun pics of Brightlie! We spent most of the afternoon at Paul's family's, eating yummy food, watching Conference, etc. No egg hunt or anything, maybe next yr. . . . anyways, it was still fun, but very chill. And Brightlie was stylin' high fashion in the adorable lil dress I made her (with Marian's help)- purple & white polka dot, and of course a head bow to match- you gotta love it!

So, tonight we went out to dinner with 'Nana' (Grandma Biggs) to Olive Garden! We always enjoy spending time with her, so it was a nice treat, especially since Paul had spent the whole day doing hw, and will continue to throughout the night- he's planning to pull an all-nighter- no fun!

Finally- LEIGH- I have a big announcement! (no, not that kind . . . )
Brightlie rolled over! I was so excited! She HATES tummy time, but I've been helping her roll over the past two nights and guess what- she finally did it 100% on her own tonight! I got her "2nd time ever rolling over" on film! Such a big girl! Take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! Kristi, I love you. The dress is ADORABLE. I know of a couple cute and simple "patterns" if you are ever inspired to make more. Summery patterns, too. Yay Brightlie!

    ReplyDelete